Low Vision Collaboration Clinic+ is for infants, toddlers, or school-aged children who have alternative communication and complex needs. At these clinics the primary goal is for educational teams to learn how the student sees and what accommodations and supports could be implemented to aid in access to the curriculum.
Please complete the following KanLovKids LVCC+ Forms.
- Parents Complete the following forms:
- Read the Letter to Parents/Guardians about the Low Vision Clinicsopens PDF file
- Permission and Record Release Form
- Child/Family History Form
- Release form from Dr. Linda Lawrence’s officeopens PDF file (only needed for Dr. Lawrence’s clinics) Do not write KanLovKids on it.
- TSVI/COMS Complete the following form:
- If you prefer, please print all KanLovKids LVCC+ Formsopens PDF file , fill them out, and email them to Molly Reardoncreate new email.
ALL DOCUMENTS ARE DUE TWO WEEKS BEFORE CLINIC DATE (be sure to indicate if ASL or Spanish interpreter is needed)
BRING SUPPORTED SEATING EQUIPMENT AND TRAVEL OR WHEELCHAIR TRAYS, ALONG WITH TOYS OR OBJECTS THE CHILD PREFERS.